GLOBE The Cutler Longboard
- Timeless crafted mid-size cutaway longboard with loads of hand-adorned details.
- SIZE: 36.5” x 9.5” x 25.375”wb
- CONSTRUCTION: Resin + Walnut top and bottom plys with Canadian maple core plys
- CONCAVE: Mellow concave with kick tail
- TRUCKS: Flush mounted 180mm reverse kingpin trucks with anti-brass hardware
- WHEELS: 70mm 78a conical wheels
- GRIP: Recycled grit griptape and clear broadcast grip
- Subtle 'Aloha From Hell' raised lettering behind art
Epoxy resin is used to press all of our boards which make them lighter, stronger and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
SLANT REVERSE KINGPIN TRUCKS
- VERSATILE, GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE
Typically used on models greater than 34” long. Reversible 50/54º hangers. 50º for stability at high speeds. 54º for tighter, more responsive turns. Also available in super lightweight magnesium.
ABEC 7 BEARINGS
- LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL
Standard on every Globe complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and enables getting up to full-speed faster. All longboard completes feature bearing spacers for quicker acceleration and higher rolling speed.
SUPER HIGH-REBOUND BUSHINGS
The high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board. From stability at high speeds to carving with responsive turning, they’re chosen to appropriately fit styles from fast downhill lines to cruising, carving, and street skating.
Globe’s high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.