BOWNET Men's Lacrosse Crease
Get rid of the hassle of painting and measuring with Bownet's 18' Diameter Men's Regulation Size Portable Lacrosse Crease. The crease is engineered from resilient nylon sleeve with internal composite rod. To allow simple set up on turf, grass, or the gym. Add the included weights for turf surfaces and included stakes for grass fields to maintain stability during practice. The crease offers the fastest set up on the market at a quick 30 seconds with no tools required and measures 18' in diameter - the official regulation standard of U.S. Men's Lacrosse. Carrying bag is included with pockets for stakes, weights, and a large compartment for the crease. The portable and flexible crease is perfect for any lacrosse practice including youth, high school, club, or college. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Constructed from resilient, brightly colored orange nylon to outlast any weather condition and have high visibility on the playing field
- 18' diameter crease follows U.S. Men's Lacrosse standards for youth, high school, club, and college lacrosse practices
- Quickly set up a lacrosse crease without the hassle of measuring and painting
- Sets up in 30 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market
- Includes Men's crease, weights, and stakes packed in a durable organized carrying bag
• Set Up Time - 30 seconds
• Weight - 8 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 30" x 1"
• Shipping Box Weight - 11 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 30" x 30" x 1"