EC3D Men's 3D Pro Hockey Compression Short w/Cup
The 3D Pro Hockey Compression Shorts enhances proprioception to refine your agility and the control of your muscles. Scientifically proven to help decrease lactic acid in the blood during training, EC3D's Hockey Compression Shorts supports, aligns and stabilizes the thighs to boost efficiency, endurance and strength for better performance. The 3D Pro Hockey Compression Shorts feature a removable molded protective cup for a comfortable fit and Velcro® tabs to secure your hockey socks in place. The targeted compression zones in the Hockey Compression Shorts maximizes blood flow and reduces muscles soreness and swelling. Reinforced groin, hip flexor and glute/hamstring support zones to help prevent risk of injuries and offer faster recovery. This equipment has received clearance from the National Hockey League for use in NHL games.
- Improves performance
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps eliminating toxins (lactic acid)
- Support and align the muscles
- Reduces muscles soreness
- Reduces swelling
- Increases efficiency, endurance and strength
- Helps prevent risk of injury
- Lactic acid build-up is a major source of muscle fatigue that causes cramps and soreness. Scientific studies have proven that EC3D garments reduce this build-up by 29% over the course of 60 minutes.
- Targets quads, hamstring, groin, hip flexors and glutes muscles. Ultra support for groin.
- Moisture Control, microfibers extract moisture away from the skin. Breathable
- Antimicrobial, 99.99% free of the bacteria that causes odors
- Seamless Targeted Compression Zones, fit your anatomy like a second skin and optimize the biomechanics of your body
- Advanced Compression Technology, calibrated and adapted to the anatomy for effective blood return and better muscle oxygenation
- Now revamped with new extra resistant Polyamide yarn
- Fabric: 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane (LYCRA®)
- Color: Black