EASTON Mako Torq Brett Helmer End-Load USSSA Slo Pitch Softball Bat
TCT Thermo Composite Technology is the key to the MAKO TORQ's massive sweet spot, and pure feel on contact. This advanced material is found in both the barrel and handle which are united by the patented 2-PC ConneXion (CXN) Technology. By isolating the handle from the barrel with this connection joint, energy transfer is maximized while simultaneously eliminating any unwanted vibration. Just like the bat that Easton Slow Pitch slugger Brett Helmer takes to the plate, this SP16MLU features a progressive loading system at the end of its 12 Inch Barrel (26 oz = 1 oz Load). That construction alone would be enough for most, but the team at Easton has taken this design to a whole new level with the inclusion of the TORQ 360 Degree Rotating Handle Technology.
- OWN THE INNER HALF - The TORQ Handle frees up your hands, allowing hitters to barrel-up the inside pitch while reaching full extension.
- STAY INSIDE THE BALL - By getting your hands inside the ball, the TORQ promotes the best swing mechanics for more consistent, powerful contact.
- POWER TO ALL FIELDS - TORQ Technology helps you keep the barrel on-plane longer through the hitting zone, so you can drive the ball with more backspin (to all parts of the yard).
- Weight-Specific End Load - 26 oz = 1 oz Load, 27 oz = 2 oz Load, 28 oz = 3 oz Load
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA
- Thin, 29/32 Inch Handle with TORQ TAQ Grip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction