LOUISVILLE LXT Hyper -10 Composite Fast Pitch Bat
The LXT HYPER features new technology for the ultimate balanced swing weight and maximum pop, allowing players to get the most from their bat when they step into the box. The LXT HYPER is built with a 100% composite design and new PBF Barrel Technology that doubles the sweet spot for unmatched power. Louisville Slugger’s patented TRU3 technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle which controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. By controlling vibration, you are able to maintain acceleration through the impact with less worry of major hand sting.
- Performance PLUS Composite with zero friction double wall design
- PBF barrel technology
- Patented TRU3 technology reduces vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact
- 3-piece bat construction
- Balanced Swing Weight
- 2 1/4" barrel
- 7/8" standard handle
PBF BARREL SYSTEM
The PBF Barrel System features 1 disc, giving the barrel a larger sweet spot and allowing the bat perform at peak performance right out of the wrapper.
- TRU3 Technology is a revolutionary 3-piece bat construction
- It features a patented elastomeric connection system between the barrel and the handle (See U.S. Patent No. 8,226,505)
- This system allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle
- It controls vibration and provides hitters with unmatched feel on contact
- Swing HarderTM With TRU3
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER END CAP
The Louisville Slugger End Cap complete the look and performance of the LXT.
FADE SYNTHETIC GRIP
The new Faded grip features a comfortable feel all players will love.
||WTLFPLX17030, WTLFPLX17031, WTLFPLX17032, WTLFPLX17033, WTLFPLX17034
||2 1/4 Inches
||ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA, USSSA