HEAD IG Challenge MP Senior Tennis Racquet
The CHALLENGE MP gives you a great combination of spin and power. Lighter than HEAD's Tour racquet series, it provides perfect maneuverability and a big sweet spot so you can bring your powerful club game to the next level. The CHALLENGE MP storms the weekend courts with an entirely new design mixing a modern look with an aggressive and sportive feel for the ultimate eye catcher at your next league game.
- Composition: Full Graphite
- Weight (g): 270 g /9.5 oz
- String pattern: 16/19
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Grip size: 0-5
- Balance: 335 mm / 0.3 in HL
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Beam: 23/26/23
Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- Improved stability and increased shock absorption
- Vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet