GLOBE Geminon Kick Longboard
- Resin Construction: Epoxy resin is used to press all of our boards which make them lighter, stronger and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
- Slant Reverse Kingpin Trucks: Typically used on models greater than 34” long. Reversible 50/54º hangers. 50º for stability at high speeds. 54º for tighter, more responsive turns. Also available in super lightweight magnesium.
- Abec 7 Bearings: Standard on every Globe complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and enables getting up to full-speed faster. All longboard completes feature bearing spacers for quicker acceleration and higher rolling speed.
- Super High-Rebound Bushings: Globe's high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board. From stability at high speeds to carving with responsive turning, they’re chosen to appropriately fit styles from fast downhill lines to cruising, carving, and street skating.
- Performance Wheels: Globe’s high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.
- Symmetrical freeride board with drop-through trucks, and small nose and tail
- 37.5" x 9.125" x 23.75"WB
- Resin-9 hard rock maple
- Wide side-to-side concave with nose and tail
- 180mm Slant reverse kingpin trucks
- 70mm 83a wheels
- Rugged downhill + recycled grip
- Hand airbrushed color fades