WILSON 11.5" A2K DATDUDE Brandon Phillips Game Model Senior Baseball Fielding Glove
For Brandon Phillips and his 2018 A2K® DATDUDE GM, this season is all about a new team, but the same flashy custom. Brandon's new gamer has made a splash -- and why not? The new design pops. We'd expect nothing less.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting™ to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.
- Game model for Brandon Phillips
- Navy, Red and Yellow Gold Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double Palm Construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x More Shaping, to help reduce break-in time
||Pros often customize their equipment. This consumer product may vary from the model customized by a pro for game-play.
BRANDON PHILIPS AND THE DATDUDE GM
Brandon Philips talks about the A2K DATDUDE and what makes it special.
HOW TO BREAK IN A GLOVE
Wilson glove master craftsman Shigeaki Aso shows his time-tested method for breaking in a glove.