Junior Ribcor 80K Skate
CCM Junior Ribcor 80K Player Skate
The new Ribcor 80K skate features a refined design and the addition of the new SpeedBlade XS. With its unique combination of unequaled comfort, fit and performance, the Ribcor 80K is a skate in its own league. Featuring the innovative FlexFrame technology, which is used by pros such as Sidney Crosby, Matt Duchene and Nathan MacKinnon, the 80K offers an excellent forward flexion and great lateral stability to provide the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: Composite quarter. 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater’s stride.
- FIT: Flexible fit provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- STIFFNESS PERFORMANCE INDEX: 175-185 variable flex core offers an excellent fit and enhanced biomechanics with every stride.
- LINER: TotalDri Pro + Liner with Durazone abrasion protection. High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- COMFORT PAD: Smooth Contour Pro. Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- ANKLE PADDING: ADPT memory foam. Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TONGUE: Three-layered, 7mm black felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection.
- MIDSOLE: Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- FOOTBED: CCM Orthomove. Customized arch support inserts allow players to enhance the fit of the skate.
- HOLDER: SpeedBlade XS. New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- RUNNER: SB XS1 Black. Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge and 12% more height than standard blades for better turns and performance.
Junior Hockey Player Skate